We are Alabaster. Our business is real estate development and shared office space, but we view ourselves as a team of Community Builders. We love what we do – and it shows! To help support our strong growth, we are seeking a bright and meticulous professional to join our marketing team.
The individual in this role will report directly to the Director of Marketing and will be responsible for developing and executing marketing and sales strategies for Alabaster Homes and Pavilion Cowork (our shared offices spaces) as an integral member of our Marketing Team at our Vancouver office. Core responsibilities will include:
- Marketing Strategy and Execution
- Developing and leading project and corporate marketing and sales strategies including; product positioning and storytelling, and project rollout and tempo programming.
- Managing project and corporate marketing execution including;
- Advertising planning
- Mass email communication
- Presentation Centre development and buildout
- Social Media implementation and reporting including; Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, WeChat and YouTube
- Website Development and Maintenance
- CRM System Management
- Event planning and management
- Lead project management on multiple projects, including;
- Budget and timeline management
- Coordination and relationship management of internal and external partners and vendors
- Contract negotiation with vendors
- Team Management & Development
- Manage workflow of marketing team
- Mentor and be a leader on a growing marketing and sales team
- Work with the Director or Marketing future planning provide insight on performance and team development.
- Product Development
- Work in collaboration with the Director of Marketing and development team to develop recommendations for architecture, suite mix, amenity programming, floor plan layout, landscape design and interior design specifications.
- Ensure all product design elements are consistent with project positioning and appeal to target market.
- Work in collaboration with the Director of Marketing and Director of Sales on project pricing and launch timing.
- Market Analysis
- Lead creation of detailed market analysis reports for various sub-markets within the Greater Vancouver area.
- Provide market insights and recommendations to facilitate decision-making in project pricing, project timeline, competitive environment, land value and project viability.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a project management whiz with a keen understanding of the real estate market and with a knack for problem solving. You take pride in delivering beautiful and effective marketing and sales campaigns. You are willing to pull up your sleeves and do whatever is needed to get the job done. You thrive being a part of a small tight knit team that works hard, keeps it real and have fun doing it!
In addition to these qualities, you possess:
- A post-secondary education in Marketing, Real Estate, Communications, Public Relations, Business Administration or a related field
- 5+ years of Real Estate Marketing experience
- Computer skills in Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and Adobe Reader
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Google Analytics and Adwords and/or Lasso CRM is an asset
- Clear effective communication skills
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced changing environment
- A calm problem solver who excels in time management, multi-tasking and prioritization
- Team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- A skilled relationship builder with colleagues, partners, vendors and clients alike
- Strong management, mentorship and leadership skills
- Knowledge of the Greater Vancouver Real Estate market
- Knowledge of Vancouver office market and coworking is an asset
HOW TO APPLY
- Submit a resume and brief cover letter to email@example.com
- In subject line include: “Application for Marketing Manager – MM102220”
- Position will be available until filled
- Notes: Full-time position with benefits; salary and bonus range dependent on experience; only select candidates will be contacted for an interview