We are Alabaster Homes. Our business is real estate development, but we view ourselves as a team of Community Builders. We love what we do – and it shows! To help support our strong growth, we are seeking a keen and meticulous assistant to support the President of the company.
The individual in this role will be working approximately 20 hours per week based out the company’s Vancouver office, and will be responsible for a wide range of tasks including, but not limited to:
- Filing and sorting paper and digital files.
- Researching and troubleshooting issues with computers phones, and other technology.
- Learning and implementing various software programs.
- Hiring and supervising contractors to complete various projects.
- Organizing and negotiating the sale of office and household items using websites and other methods.
- Picking up and delivering household items to offices and storage facilities.
- Purchasing and delivering items on behalf of the owner and other staff.
WHO YOU ARE
You are naturally supportive, highly organized, and enjoy taking care of everything behind the scenes. You are a good problem-solver and take pride in getting the job done right. In addition to these qualities, you possess:
- Previous experience in administration or project coordination work.
- A demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong comfort level and ability to learn about Apple computers, iPhones and other technology.
- A working knowledge of MS Office products.
- Access to a vehicle.
If you believe you meet the qualifications highlighted above, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected], Subject: Personal Assistant Application 3122021. While we thank all applicants for their interest in this role, only select individuals will be contacted for follow-up.