The health and safety of our community and homebuyers is always our top priority.
In light of the concerns circulating the COVID-19 virus, Alabaster would like to share with you that we are committed to providing a safe space for our clients and encourage everyone to take necessary precautions for ensuring their health and wellbeing.
How the Alabaster Office is Operating
- Enhanced sanitizing & cleaning procedures including hourly sanitization of shared surfaces and nightly deep cleans.
- Providing anti-bacterial wipes.
- Face masks are strongly recommended in our space and we are providing to our members.
- Taking steps to allow for social distancing in all areas of our space.
- Decreasing our maximum capacity in our offices and shared areas.
*The updates above includes both temporary and permanent protocols. Some of these measures will be uplifted when the provincial and local governments recommends it is safe to do so, or when we have confidence we can ensure the safety and wellbeing of members and staff.
Please Join Us in Our Commitment to Our Community
- Practicing social distancing.
- Staying at home and avoiding groups.
- Thoroughly washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Using hand sanitizer often.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid non-essential travel outside of Canada until further notice.
For more information, please follow the guidance of official health sources including:
- The Government of Canada
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Local health departments
While Alabaster has implemented a “work from home” policy for most staff members, our team is still here for you and will remain available to answer any inquiries you may have during your home-buying process. To respond to any questions or to facilitate your safe visit, we are very happy to meet you digitally via phone, email, or video conferencing.